MAGNAT MR-750 Black Stereo resīveris STEREO RESĪVERIS (cena par gab.)
Atradi šo produktu Latvijā kaut kur lētāk? Sūti saiti ar šo piedāvājumu uz email@example.com un saņem mūsu piedāvāto cenu, ja tas būs iespējams!
Ja pie šī produkta redzi atzīmi "IR VEIKALĀ" tad dotais produkts ir mūsu veikalā
1. Vari droši veikt pirkumu On-Line izvēloties piegādes veidu. Ja pirkums On-Line tiks veiksmīgi veikts darba dienā līdz plkst. 12.00, tad šajā pašā dienā tas tiks atdots uz piegādi un saņemsi to norādītajā vietā nākamajā vai aiznākamajā dienā
2. Vari doties uz mūsu veikalu, kur to varēsi iegādāties uzreiz.
Ja tomēr izvēlētais produkts dotajā brīdī nav mūsu veikalā, sazinies ar mums, veicot tā pieprasījumu un mēs GARANTĒJAM ka piegādāsim to maksimāli īsākajā laikā.
P.S. Rēķins tiks nosūtīts tikai tajā gadījumā, kad mēs par 100% būsim pārliecināti, kad šis produkts ir pieejams ražotāja noliktavā un tā piegāde ir būs bez aizķeršanās!
Vēlies tomēr uzdot mums kādu interesējošu jautājumu? Zvani 22003030
STEREO HIGH-END HYBRID RECEIVER
- Stereo hybrid receiver with transistor and tube technology
- HDMI input for seamless integration of TV and all connected sources
- Selected and previously burned-in tubes for optimum sound
- 2 x 70 watts RMS output, 250 watts system output
- Extensive connections, digital, analogue, MM phono and Bluetooth aptX
- Solid metal housing with brushed aluminum front panel and controls
Magnat MR 750 - hybrid tube receiver with Bluetooth aptX and HDMI
Anyone who decides on a receiver will appreciate it combining all the desired sources in a single location. But what exactly are "all" the desired sources? With the MR 750, we are raising the bar in this regard because the all-rounder not only offers our legendary hybrid tube and transistor technology. In addition to Bluetooth based on the lossless aptX standard, the MR 750 also has an HDMI input. And that makes it the ideal contact partner for all kinds of media.
THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS - TUBE SOUND AND TRANSISTOR PERFORMANCE
Anyone who knows us knows that we do not compromise. But doesn't every technology have to make some concessions? Tubes sound fantastic because they generate harmonic waves that perfectly round off the sound. However, it is difficult to get enough power from them for demanding speakers. Transistor amplifiers do offer this, on the other hand. Transistor amplifiers do develop this power, on the other hand.
That’s why we have combined the two. The now legendary ECC81 double triode tube can be found in the low-noise tube preamplifier of the MR 750. This is carefully selected and "burned in" so that we can guarantee for every MR 750 that everything is perfectly coordinated for you to enjoy music for years to come. The powerful and highly efficient transistors then take care of amplifying the music signals - and do it properly. 70 watts of continuous power are available per channel. And at its peak, the MR 750 delivers a system output of 250 watts.
MR 750 - WITH BLUETOOTH APTX AND HDMI
In addition to a large number of inputs in analogue and digital versions, including a phono input for turntables with MM cartridges, the MR 750 has two special playback options that qualify it as the ultimate entertainment centre. With Bluetooth according to aptX standard, it offers lossless playback from smartphones and tablets, with the HDMI input making it the perfect interface to the TV set. Not only the content from this input, but also from all connected sources can benefit from the sensitive processing by the tube preamp. All digital content passes through a high-quality D/A converter beforehand.
A receiver also has a radio receiver on board, of course - in the MR 750 in the form of a high-quality tuner for both analogue VHF reception and digital radio via DAB +. The powerful transistor output stages also supply demanding speakers. This means that you really do have all sources under control and in the best quality. When using the TV set as a source, the volume can also be conveniently adjusted using the TV remote control.
SUPER FINISH AND ICONIC LOOKS
The immaculately finished metal housing with a solid, brushed aluminum front panel is a pleasure to touch every time. The same is true for the controls, which are also made from this elegant material. The tinted viewing window, only interrupted by the volume control, reveals a clear view of the tube electronics on the right, while a two-line plain text display with adjustable brightness is integrated on the left. Located at the back are the various connections, with the Bluetooth receiver protruding from the housing. Solid screw terminals also provide a secure hold for strong speaker cables.
ONE RECEIVER - ALL SOURCES
Nothing is missing here. The Magnat MR 750 offers much more than the usual variety of connections. With Bluetooth and HDMI, it is equipped for the entire world of new media, regardless of whether you want to play something from your smartphone quickly or enjoy a movie or game with full sound. The unique amalgamation of modern technology and the power of transistor output stages with the legendary sound of the tube preamp makes the MR 750 the number one choice for music fans who want to use all facets of modern media conveniently and comfortably.
- Low-noise tube preamplifier with ECC 81 tube
- Preselected and burned-in tube
- MM phono preamplifier with ultra-low noise operational amplifier incl. subsonic filter
- Four analogue high-level inputs
- Additional 3.5 mm audio input on the front panel for connecting portable devices
- Two digital inputs for sampling frequencies up to 192kHz/24bits
- HDMI® with ARC and CEC function (volume can be controlled via TV remote control)
- Bluetooth® input (5.0) supports the high-end audio standard Qualcomm aptX®
- High quality digital-to-analogue converter
- High/low tone control, can be switched off via a direct function
- Sub out connecting for use of an external active subwoofer
- Record Out fixed level output
POWER AMPLIFIER AND POWER SUPPLY
- Discrete Class A/B power amplifier
- Power output: 70 watts of sine power per channel at 4 ohms and 250 watts of maximum pulse power
- Elaborate mains adapter with separately stabilised supply voltage for the individual circuits
- High-capacity filter/electrolytic capacitors
- Shielded toroidal transformer
- Standby power supply for low power consumption in standby mode < 0,5 watts
- Digital DAB/DAB+ tuner
- FM tuner
- RDS/radio text function
- 40 programmable station presets each for DAB/DAB+ and FM
- Station search (DAB)
- Automatic scanning function (FM)
- Sturdy full-metal enclosure with solid, brushed aluminium front
- Solid aluminium controls
- Speaker terminal with solid, insulated screw terminals that are capable of accommodating large cable cross-sections
- Headphone output with high-quality 6.3 mm jack socket
- Readable, two-line clear text display with adjustable brightness (3 stages)
- System remote control for all functions
- Stable feet with damping rubber insert
|20 Hz – 20 kHz, THD < 1.0%, 4 Ω
|2 x 70 watts
|20 Hz – 20 kHz, THD < 1.0%, 8 Ω
|2 x 50 watts
|1 kHz, 4 Ω
|2 x 125 watts
|5 Hz – 100 kHz (-3 dB)
|20 Hz – 20 kHz (+/- 0,3 dB)
|20 Hz – 20 kHz (+/- 0,8 dB)
|16 Hz, 18 dB/Oct.
|102 dB (A)
|82 dB (A)
|470 mV / 100 kΩ
|5 mV / 47 kΩ
|1 x Sub Out
|1 x Record Out
|1 x optical (Toslink™)
|1 x coaxial (cinch)
|Supported sampling frequencies:
|Supported bit depths:
|Bluetooth® 5.0 / Qualcomm aptX®
|2402 – 2480 MHz
|MAXIMUM EMITTED POWER ACCORDING TO EN 62479
|FREQUENCY RANGE FM
|87.5 – 108 MHz
|FREQUENCY RANGE DAB/DAB+
|174.928 – 239.2 MHz (Band III)
|MAX. POWER CONSUMPTION
|Maximum 300 watts
|PREAMPLIFIER FITTED WITH
|1 x ECC 81
|Main unit: 433 x 116 x 300 mm
|Incl. controls and connectors: 433 x 116 x 345 mm
|Remote control: 45 x 175 x 20 mm