MAGNAT TRANSPULS 800A aktīvās akustiskās sistēmas pāris (cena par kompl.)
Ja pie šī produkta redzi atzīmi "IR VEIKALĀ" tad dotais produkts ir mūsu veikalā
1. Vari droši veikt pirkumu On-Line izvēloties piegādes veidu. Ja pirkums On-Line tiks veiksmīgi veikts darba dienā līdz plkst. 12.00, tad tajā pašā dienā tas tiks atdots uz piegādi un saņemsi to norādītajā vietā nākamajā vai aiznākamajā dienā
2. Vari doties uz mūsu veikalu, kur to varēsi iegādāties uzreiz.
Ja tomēr izvēlētais produkts dotajā brīdī nav mūsu veikalā, sazinies ar mums, veicot tā pieprasījumu un mēs GARANTĒJAM ka piegādāsim to maksimāli īsākajā laikā.
P.S. Rēķins tiks nosūtīts tikai tajā gadījumā, kad mēs par 100% būsim pārliecināti, kad šis produkts ir pieejams ražotāja noliktavā un tā piegāde būs bez aizķeršanās!
Vēlies tomēr uzdot mums kādu interesējošu jautājumu? Zvani 22003030
ACTIVE 2-WAY SPEAKER SYSTEM WITH BLUETOOTH, HDMI, DIGITAL AND ANALOG INPUTS
- Active speaker system with a wide variety of connections
- Bluetooth aptX for uncomplicated use with smartphones and tablets
- HDMI input for direct connection to a TV set
- Switchable phono amplifier for MM systems
- Sturdy retro housing
Magnat Transpuls 800A – The beast is now also active
You'd love to have a Magnat Transpuls everywhere, wouldn't you? That's now possible! The Transpuls 800A is opening up completely new fields of activity for what is probably the boldest speaker series in our range. Why? There are two reasons: First, the Transpuls 800A is active. This means that the amplifiers are integrated. The 800A is also equipped with all kinds of connections, so it's not just a speaker system, but a complete hi-fi system.
Reason two: It is compact. Well, it's more compact than the other Transpuls models. We have simply referred to it as a shelf speaker, which is apt due to its approximately 40 cm height and 24 cm width. At its core, however, it is simply a rebel with compact dimensions. Of course, you can use the 800A on a shelf or a sideboard, as well as on your desk. Whether you set up your gaming monitor or extra-wide business display in between is completely up to you. We are sure you will find 1001 uses for it.
TECHNOLOGY JUST LIKE EVERY TRANSPULS MODEL: PURE POWER IN ABUNDANCE
Let's start with the speakers. A Transpuls has a horn tweeter. Period. This is no different for the 800A. The single compression horn tweeter is powered by a 25 mm fabric dome. The drive? A powerful neodymium magnet, of course. The geometry of the horn has been perfectly calculated to ensure the tweeter not only sounds extremely dynamic, but also very natural. Power and sound combined, what more could anyone want? Oh yes, bass.
The mid-range driver measures 17 cm in diameter. The powerful drive behind the hardened paper cone with its PA fabric mount inspires the deep bass range to perform dynamic feats. Of course, we also utilized Klippel laser measuring technology here to detect and eradicate disruptive distortions. The result: A bass range that would make much larger speakers blush with embarrassment.
The innovative heart of the Transpuls, however, is the amplifier electronics, which is represented by the "A" in the name. It transforms the already irresistible speakers into a complete hi-fi system. With a continuous output of 2 x 60 watts and a peak output of 2 x 120 watts, the amps really heat up the speakers. Incidentally, both are hidden in the right active speaker, whereas the left is simply connected with a speaker cable. This makes wiring a breeze.
BLUETOOTH, HDMI AND EVEN VINYL
How is music delivered to the Transpuls 800A? You really are spoiled for choice here. If you want to keep things straightforward, simply pair your smartphone via Bluetooth and you're ready to go. Bluetooth aptX means you can use the Transpuls to play your music library, as well as every imaginable streaming service, in optimum sound quality with a high resolution.
The HDMI input also makes the Transpuls 800A a perfect addition to your TV. The corresponding HDMI port on the television (marked "ARC") provides films, series, and of course music, with a completely different acoustic dimension.
There is also an optical digital input that supports signals up to 24 bit/192 kHz and, as a result, is capable of reproducing high-resolution audio. On the analog side, the Transpuls features a jack that allows most portable devices to be easily connected, as well as an RCA input. A phono preamplifier can be switched on for this, thereby enabling you to directly connect a turntable with an MM system. Yes, we have already said it, but the Transpuls 800A really is a complete stereo system. And the supplied remote control allows you to operate everything from the comfort of your sofa. If you can't find the remote, you can use the input selection and volume buttons at the rear of the Transpuls unit.
WHAT ABOUT THE VISUAL APPEARANCE? ICONIC
A Transpuls speaker looks exactly like a speaker should. In Your Face! The sturdy MDF housing in its dark wood decor is a nod to the heyday of the hi-fi industry yet, at the same time, is more contemporary than ever before. The classic black baffle provides an ideal stage for the real stars, namely the sound transducers. A Transpuls doesn't hide, but announces its musical abilities quite openly. If you don't trust your surroundings to be able to cope with the sight of the horn tweeter, woofer and two bass reflex tubes, you can hide them behind a fabric cover with matching retro design.
The exclusive solid metal type plate on the front of the speaker also attests to our attention to detail. The infrared receiver for the remote control and the LED for the status display are also concealed in the active speaker. In addition to the standard rubber feet for acoustic decoupling, we are also providing the Transpuls 800A with two higher models. These allow you to set up the speakers at a slight angle for an even better sound.
- Single-compression horn tweeter (SC-horn) with
- dispersion-optimized horn geometry
- 1“ fabric dome with powerful neodymium drive for
- excellent dynamics and a natural sound pattern
BASS AND MID-RANGE DRIVERS
- 6.5“ high-power woofer with powerful Klippel®-optimized magnetic drive
- Large hardened paper cone and PA fabric mount
- Powerful midrange driver with a lightweight paper cone and high degree of efficiency
- Solid MDF enclosure with two large, flow-optimized reflex tubes in a front-firing configuration
- High-quality dark wood decor, baffle in contrast black
- Removable cloth cover in retro design with a solid MDF frame
- Solid MDF foot construction for optimum stability
- Speaker body inclined by 5° for phase-optimized sound reproduction
- Elegant, solid metal logo plate on the base
- High-quality crossover with 2nd and 3rd order filters and additional phase correction for a balanced sound pattern and maximum load-handling capacity.
- Sturdy connecting terminal with insulated screw terminals for large cable cross-sections
AMPLIFIER & CONNECTIONS
- Bluetooth® input (version 5.0) with aptX Low Latency
- HDMI® with ARC and CEC function (Speakers can be controlled via TV remote control)
- Sub out connecting for use of an active subwoofer
- Analogue stereo input (Cinch R/L) with switchable phono preamplifier for direct connection of a record player with magnet system (MM)
- Additional 3.5 mm analogue stereo input for connecting portable audio devices
- Optical digital input for direct connection of digital audio devices (e. g. TV)
- Sampling rates of all digital inputs up to 24Bit/192kHz
- LED status indicator at the speaker front
- Control for volume and input selection at the rear panel of the right loudspeaker
- Complete control is ensured via the supplied remote control (incl. battery)
- Low standby power consumption (
- The left passive speaker is connected to the right active speaker via a supplied cable
|TRANSPULS 800A||2-way bass reflex, active|
|DRIVERS||1 x 6.5” woofer- midrange ; 1 x 1” horn-dome tweeters|
|POWER HANDLING (RMS/MAX)||Active|
|POWER OUTPUT (RMS/MAX)||2 x 60 / 2 x 120 watts|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||34 – 32.000 Hz|
|CROSSOVER FREQUENCY||3.100 Hz|
|MAINS VOLTAGE||100 – 240 V|
|OPERATING FREQUENCY||2402 – 2480 MHz|
|MAXIMUM EMITTED POWER (EN 62479)||-3.01 dBm|
|CABINET SURFACE||Dark Wood|
|DIMENSIONS (WxHxD)||240 x 385 x 215 mm|
|WEIGHT||Active speaker: 7.4 kg ; Passive speaker: 6.5 kg|