YAMAHA MCR-N870 Black GRAND PIANO CRAFT Hi-Fi sistēma (cena par komplektu)
Preces kods: MCR-N870 Black
Superb quality HiFi system, creating a rich and luxurious musical space.
- MusicCast is a new revolution in network audio, use all your MusicCast products together or separately, it’s completely up to you. Control it, all from one app, designed to be intuitive, quick and simple to use. Use a soundbar, a wireless speaker, an AV Receiver, HiFi audio whichever suits you best, mix and match then expand your MusicCast system as time goes on. All new from Yamaha, the MusicCast system brings everything to everywhere for everyone.
- MusicCast employs a high performance wireless network to deliver music and audio enjoyment. It can stream digital music content from your smartphone, PC or NAS to other MusicCast devices in your home. Audio content from Bluetooth®-connected smartphones or tablets can also be streamed to MusicCast devices in multiple rooms.
- Early Sunday afternoon. A quiet time at home. The dynamic, free-flowing energy of jazz piano resounds through the room from my favourite piano-finished speakers.
- HiFi sound, and the texture of a piano—what a luxurious moment.
- The CD player is equipped with a network player function that greatly expands your enjoyment of music: from streaming services and other internet music contents to NAS (Network HDD) or your personal computer-based music library. Consider internet radio broadcasting for example. By pre-selecting your favourite radio stations on vTuner—which provides simple access to Classic FM and radio stations around the world—you can easily enjoy the varied contents of a variety of musical genres, just as if you were listening to an FM broadcast. It features compatibility with high-resolution WAV/FLAC/AIFF 192kHz/24-bit music sources. Moreover, it has a built-in USB jack on the front panel, and can also be linked to AirPlay, for limitlessly expanding your world of music on a single device.
- Technologies to ensure high sound quality playing of CDs, such as variable-speed buffering that stabilises the rotation rate of the disk, holding down vibration and mechanical noise during play. Its external appearance features a simple yet luxurious design characteristic shared by all Yamaha HiFi components: a slim disk tray and aluminium rotary knobs on a hair-line finished aluminium front panel.
- The MCR-N870 is equipped with the latest Bluetooth technology, making wireless operation more convenient than ever. You can stream music from the MCR-N870 to Bluetooth headphones for private listening or to Bluetooth speakers.
- Another major benefit of the USB DAC function allows it to also be used as a high quality head phone amp for computer audio. Its internal high performance D/A converter draws out all of the quality of high-resolution sound sources to give you the purest, most intimate enjoyment of high-quality sound.
- The cabinet is distinguished with a black mirror plane piano finish, which radiates a beautifully deep, lustrous shine. This draws on manufacturing methods for musical instruments: taking advantage of the sound and of the original acoustic resonance of the materials, and crafting a finish by employing a coating process identical to that used on a Yamaha grand piano. The resulting natural sound allows you to actually feel the touch, sensation and colour tone of each musical instrument. This is where an extravagantly elegant musical time begins
|Bluetooth Version/Profile||Ver. 2.1 + EDR / A2DP, AVRCP ; [Audio Codec] SBC, AAC|
|Bluetooth Maximum Communication Range||10 m (without interference)|
|Disc Type||CD, CD-R, CD-RW (Audio CD, MP3, WMA)|
|File Format||MP3, WMA, MPEG4, AAC, WAV(*1), FLAC(*1), AIFF(*1), ALAC(*2) --- (*1) 192 kHz / 24bit; (*2) 96 kHz / 24 bit|
|Preset Memory||FM x 30|
|Digital Audio Input: Optical||Yes|
|Total Harmonic Distortion(CD to Sp Out, 20 Hz-20 kHz)||0.05 % (7.5W/6Ω 1KHz)|
|Output Power/Channel (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD)||70 W + 70 W|
|[Player] Harmonic Distortion + Noise (1 kHz)||0.003%|
|[Player] Dimensions (W x H x D)||314 x 70 x 338 mm|
|[Player] Weight||2.9 kg|
|[Receiver] Dimensions (W x H x D)||314 x 70 x 342 mm|
|[Receiver] Weight||3.3 kg|
|Speaker System||Type||2-way bass-reflex bookshelf|
|Woofer||13 cm (5-1/4”) cone|
|Tweeter||3 cm (1-1/4”) soft dome|
|Input Power (Max/Nominal)||120 W / 60 W|
|Frequency Response||50 Hz–40 kHz|
|Sensitivity||85 dB / 2.83 V / 1 m|
|Crossover Frequency||3 kHz|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||176 x 310 x 327 mm|