MONITOR AUDIO SILVER FX Rosenut pie sienas stiprināma akustiskā sistēma (cena par pāri)
Monitor Audio has all your rear and side channel requirements covered with the Silver FX, a loudspeaker specially designed for 5.1 and 7.1 systems and featuring Monitor Audio’s advanced technology. This wall-mountable compact two-way design offers dual dispersion characteristics for the perfect surround sound set-up.
The discreet profile and angled baffle design of Monitor Audio’s specially-developed Silver FX incorporates a single 6-inch C-CAM bass/mid driver featuring RST technology and C-CAM Gold Dome tweeters.
The Silver FX can be flush-mounted on side or rear walls where it blends unobtrusively with any interior. Its dispersion characteristics can be easily changed with a switch to accommodate the precise requirements for dipole or bipole orientation, giving it maximum flexibility in multi-channel system installations.
- Discreet design with flush wall placement and with recessed terminations
- Sealed cabinet for accurate performance when installed in cabinet, restricted voids or close to a wall
- Dual 25 mm C-CAM (Ceramic-Coated Aluminium/Magnesium) tweeters featuring vented Neo magnet system tuned for lower distortion and cleaner-sounding highs
- 6-inch bass/mid driver with ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile ensures best damping and mid-range clarity
- RST Cone profile for improved diaphragm rigidity and lower distortion
- Unique-build ring/voice coil-cone coupling mechanism (DCF) carefully optimised to reduce high-frequency cone break-up and increasing the critical voice coil circumferential rigidity
- Cast polymer driver chassis design means improved rigidity and damping characteristics
- Pureflow silver-plated OFC copper internal cabling for the highest quality transfer through the signal chain
- High-quality crossovers using premium-grade bespoke polypropylene film capacitors, air-core and low-loss laminated steel-core inductors giving maximum signal transfer
- Rigid 20 mm MDF construction utilising scientifically optimised cabinet bracing
- Single bolt-through driver technology provides increased bracing strength, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- Bespoke, high-quality bi-wire terminals
- Selected, premium-quality wood veneers, high-gloss lacquer and contemporary Satin White finishes
- Easily switchable dipole/ bipole modes.
|Frequency Response (-6 dB)||60 Hz – 35 kHz|
|Sensitivity ([email protected])||87 dB|
|Nominal Impedance||8 ohms|
|Minimum Impedance||4 ohms @ 229 Hz|
|Maximum SPL||110 dBA (pair)|
|Power Handling (RMS)||85 W|
|Recommended Amplifier Requirements||30 – 85 W|
|Bass Alignment||Sealed cabinet|
|Crossover Frequency||2.5 kHz|
|Drive Unit Complement||1 x 6” RST bass/mid driver / 2 x 1” (25 mm) Gold Dome C-CAM tweeter|
|Cabinet Dimensions (excluding grille and terminals)||250 x 310 x 130 mm|
|External Dimensions (including grille and terminals)||250 x 322 x 147 mm|
|External Dimensions (including out-rigger plates, feet and spikes)||N/A|
|Weight (each)||4.3 kg|