MAGNAT SIGNATURE 905 Piano Black grīdas tipa akustiskā sistēma (cena par gab.)
Ja pie šī produkta redzi atzīmi "IR VEIKALĀ" tad dotais produkts ir mūsu veikalā
1. Vari droši veikt pirkumu On-Line izvēloties piegādes veidu. Ja pirkums On-Line tiks veiksmīgi veikts darba dienā līdz plkst. 12.00, tad tajā pašā dienā tas tiks atdots uz piegādi un saņemsi to norādītajā vietā nākamajā vai aiznākamajā dienā
2. Vari doties uz mūsu veikalu, kur to varēsi iegādāties uzreiz.
Ja tomēr izvēlētais produkts dotajā brīdī nav mūsu veikalā, sazinies ar mums, veicot tā pieprasījumu un mēs GARANTĒJAM ka piegādāsim to maksimāli īsākajā laikā.
P.S. Rēķins tiks nosūtīts tikai tajā gadījumā, kad mēs par 100% būsim pārliecināti, kad šis produkts ir pieejams ražotāja noliktavā un tā piegāde ir būs bez aizķeršanās!
Vēlies tomēr uzdot mums kādu interesējošu jautājumu? Zvani 22003030
Elegant floor-standing model with 3.5-way components
At a height of just over one meter, the Signature 905 can definitely be described as being full-size. And it goes without saying that the slim enclosure also houses the Hi-Res Audio-certified double tweeter module. In addition, there is a 170 mm midrange woofer as well as an equally large, pure woofer, both made from the high-tech material mix of ceramic and aluminum. Apart from being ideal as a comprehensive solution for stereo use, the 905 is also perfectly suitable as a front channel in a home cinema set-up, combined in that case with the Center Signature 93.
- Newly developed Hi-Res reference class dual tweeter system
- Woofer-midrange with ceramic-aluminium membrane, aluminium die-cast baskets and magnetic stray
- field optimization
- Solid, multiply strutted MDF cabinet with lacquered baffle, amplitude and phase-optimised crossover;
- terminal also fit for heavy duty cables
- Matching XL home cinema center speaker with two 6.5” die-cast woofer-midranges, Hi-Res dual tweeter system
- and dispersion-optimised crossover
- Matching active subwoofer with digital amplifier plus 400 watts impulse, massive 12“ die-cast driver, real time
- limiter and numerous setting options
- Finish: black piano lacquer or veneer macassar design
HI-RES AUDIO THANKS TO DUAL TWEETER SYSTEM.
The heart of the fabulous high-frequency reproduction is our new Hi-Res module with two, yes two fmax tweeters. A 30 mm dome with a particularly wide bead allows it to operate with a low crossover frequency and therefore connect perfectly to the mid-range unit.
The additional 20 mm super dome tweeter is the basis for extended frequency response to beyond 50 kHz. It also displays excellent all-round dispersion characteristics. In this combination, the module is certified with the Hi-Res Seal by the Japan Audio Society.
OUTSTANDING SOUND FOR MUSIC AND HOME CINEMA
Handpicked components, unique Magnat technologies as well as a meticulous, elaborate development process guarantee unrivalled quality. Here, elaborate chassis with the latest technologies are combined with production quality that is second to none in this class.
ELABORATE CHASSIS TECHNOLOGY
All the components of the Signature 900 loudspeakers have been carefully selected, arranged and tuned in a time-consuming process. The chassis alone have undergone numerous measurements, always with the help of the laser-assisted Klippel measuring system in order to achieve absolute perfection.
The high-quality internal wiring and the large connection panel with sturdy and encapsulated terminals guarantee reliable contact for large gauge high-quality cables. The spikes supplied with the package not only ensure secure positioning of the Signature 505, they can also be used for acoustic decoupling.
WOOFER & MIDRANGE:
- Generously vented die-cast aluminium baskets to prevent turbulence and compression effects
- Distortion-optimised magnet systems
- Ceramic-aluminium sandwich membranes with high rigidity and optimum internal damping, optimised by inverse dust caps
- Sophisticated voice coil ventilation for a particularly high degree of resilience
- Klippel®-optimised overall design
- Solid ABS/aluminium decorative ring, fixed by eight screws
TWEETER & SUPER-TWEETER:
- Newly developed high-res tweeter module with two fmax Signature dome tweeters
- 30 mm dome tweeter with coupling volume, long-excursion drive and particularly wide surround for especially deep
- mid-tone coupling
- Additional 20 mm super dome tweeter for ideal omnidirectional sound distribution and extended reproduction up to 55 kHz
- Powerful neodymium ring magnet systems for excellent dynamics
- Special sound guides in the solid ABS/aluminium front panel for optimum dispersion characteristics
- Very sturdily constructed, multi-braced MDF enclosure in a timeless-modern design
- Noble high-gloss lacquered body (black version) or high-gloss lacquered real wood veneer (macassar version)
- Magnat Airflex port with large openings ensure an optimum bass response without ambient noise
- Removable fabric protection grille with optimum sound transmission and invisible magnet attachment height-adjustable, counter-locked solid metal spikes with replaceable tips for optimum stability on all floors
- Solid MDF base plate with black high-gloss lacquer
- Decoupling silicone feet and metal spikes included
- Elaborate phase and amplitude-optimised APOC crossover
- High-quality interior cabling
- Large connection panel with sturdy and encapsulated terminals to guarantee reliable contact even with high-quality cables possessing large cross-sections
- Bi-wiring/bi-amping option, pre-installed cable bridges for single wiring
|PRINCIPLE||3.5 way, double bass, bass reflex|
|DRIVERS||6.5“ woofer, 6.5” midwoofer, 1.2” dome-tweeter, 0.75” super-tweeter|
|POWER HANDLING (RMS/MAX)||190 / 340 watts|
|IMPEDANCE||4 – 8 ohms|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||23 Hz – 55000 Hz|
|CROSSOVER FREQUENCIES||320 Hz/2400 Hz/17500 Hz|
|RECOMMENDED AMPLIFIER OUTPUT||> 30 watts|
|DIMENSIONS (WxHxD)||Cabinet: 225 x 1010 x 352 mm|
|Cabinet incl. feet and terminal: 300 x 1060 x 370 mm|