MAGNAT MONITOR SUPREME 1002 Black grīdas tipa akustiskā sistēma (cena par gab.)
Norādītā cena ir spēkā veicot produkta pasūtījumu. Piegādes laiks 5-10 darba dienas!
Cena veikalā var atšķirties no mājas lapā norādītās!
3-way bass reflex Floorstanding speaker with double bass
The body of the largest floorstanding speaker in the series has been manufactured from solid MDF panels and is extremely resistant to any kind of intrinsic resonance. As is the case for all other models, the baffle of the Monitor Supreme 2002 has been visually offset from the rest of the housing and is a feature that defines the design of this Magnat speaker.
The speaker, which is available in two high quality wood finishes, is equipped with two 200 mm bass drivers and one 170 mm midrange driver, which offer a particularly high level of dynamics in the bass segment and good precision over the entire frequency range. The coated 25 mm fabric dome with its newly developed tweeter flange also ensures significantly enhanced dispersion properties.
- Solid low-resonance MDF cabinet with rounded edges on the front and rear side
- High-quality wood decor, black baffle
- Removable cloth grille
- Tweeter with 1” silk dome, powerful ferrite drive, and new front plate for a balanced reproduction and constant radiation (2002,1002,802,202)
- Tweeter with 1” ultra-light mylar dome and new front plate for precise reproduction (102,252)
- Woofer-midrange with low-distortion, coated cellulose cone and inverse dome
- Very deep precise bass reproduction per reflex double bass construction (2002,1002,802,202)
- Airflex port with rounded reflex opening to avoid wind noise (2002,1002,802,202)
- 12 dB crossover (tweeter 18 dB (2002,1002,802,202) with phase correction
- Gold-plated screw terminal
- Metal (2002,1002,802) - and rubber spikes included
- CE, RoHS and REACH compliant
|Principle||3 way bass reflex|
|Equipment||2 x 6.5“ woofer, 1 x 6.5“ midrange, 1” dome-tweeter|
|Power handling (RMS/max.)||190 / 380 Watts|
|Impedance||4 - 8 Ω|
|Frequency response||19 – 40.000 Hz|
|Crossover frequencies||500 Hz, 3.300 Hz|
|Recommended Amplifier Output||30 - 380 Watts|
|Dimensions (WxHxD)||215 x 990 x 313 mm|